And another year bites the dust!
2010 in Summary
In 2010, I…
- Took photos on my random walks.
- Saw one of my favourite bands, The Decemberists, live, and had an amazing night.
- Was right when I declared 2010 would be a busy year. The second half of the year got particularly hectic. I’m terrible at balancing all the stuff I’m supposed to do.
- Saw a lot of people from my old high school at a party, and realised the more things change, the more they stay the same.
- Shared thoughts about “love” and relationships (two things I know nothing about) on Valentine’s Day.
- Resolved to start running. This failed miserably, and I blamed the weather for always being unsuitable.
- Visited Canberra to see the Masterpieces from Paris exhibition at the NGA…and for fun times in general.
- Made a public service announcement about the dumb fashion trend that is 3D glasses.
- Made a plan to self-improve.
- Shared probably more than is a good idea about my monetary situation.
- Visited the Tim Burton exhibition at ACMI.
- Criticised Twilight.
And something else you may be interested in is my 2010 movie list. Considering where I work, watching movies is all in a day’s work, right? And here’s a list of my most-listened-to artists in 2010.
Resolutions for 2011
- Maintain a First-Class Honours (H1) average in my psychology major and apply for Honours in 2012.
- Amass $25,000.
- Exercise (yay, vagueness!)
- Spend less time on Reddit and other time-sucking websites. Mainly just spend less time online. Instead, be vaguely productive in spare time.
- Continue with the aforementioned self improvement.
- Improve my posture.